UK ATM Carding Question

necrosis

Rep
Threads
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can help me. I'm wanting to do some physical ATM carding in the UK but ive run into an issue. Basically what I've done as a test is clone my bank card onto another old bank card that I own. I've fried the chip on the older card using the 12v adapter method. When I use this card in an ATM it fails to read the chip (as expected) and then asks for a pin (which would suggest it's reading the mag strip). It then drops to the menu screen, however when I try to view the balance it says the transaction has been rejected and spits the card back out.

Any ideas?

It's a 201 service code card.

recreio

Rep
Threads
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can help me. I'm wanting to do some physical ATM carding in the UK but ive run into an issue. Basically what I've done as a test is clone my bank card onto another old bank card that I own. I've fried the chip on the older card using the 12v adapter method. When I use this card in an ATM it fails to read the chip (as expected) and then asks for a pin (which would suggest it's reading the mag strip). It then drops to the menu screen, however when I try to view the balance it says the transaction has been rejected and spits the card back out.

Any ideas?

It's a 201 service code card.
How's going your progress dude?

Take care yourself

Yeehaaw

Rep
Threads
Still lucky here in Fl but I have 1-2 ATMS that will work that’s it

bobadam1

Rep
Threads
I dont think the card worked, even if you enter the wrong pin it still takes you to the menu but rejects the card when you try something.