UK bank available for cash out 50/50

Bitch2020

Rep
Threads
UK Lloyd’s bank available for cash out, £8k plus monthly cash flow, 3 year old account

50/50 split
I tried to contact you man, if it's still available dm me your telegram.

Chadflemm

Rep
Threads
Yeah dude card. never came. I paid 130 bitcoin. you said it was coming. You never sent it. Probably never had it. You cod have sent a working g one to me and my next order would have been for 2k. That's when you jack. Keep the 130 lunch money. You have alot to learn baby robber

Chadflemm

Rep
Threads
Yeah dude card. never came. I paid 130 bitcoin. you said it was coming. You never sent it. Probably never had it. You cod have sent a working g one to me and my next order would have been for 2k. That's when you jack. Keep the 130 lunch money. You have alot to learn baby robber
Madjo47 is who I'm talking about

Chadflemm

Rep
Threads
Madjo47 is who I'm talking about
Madjo47 is a joke he never my product. He is all talk. I paid him 130 in bitcoin for a prepaid visa with 2500 us on it. He goes by mrblack666 on telegram. Be careful people he talks a good game but cant deleiver. 130 what an armature jack move. Madjo could have played it out and got me for real money. Shit if he would have sent me a working card one time I would have spent big money with him. I guess I'm glad he is an amateur who probably still lives with his mom and has chores before school every morning