Verification otp

Dsav713

Rep
Threads
What questions will the bank ask you when trying to change the phone number on someone’s card

Darmasus

Rep
Threads
Depends on the bank, some banks you can't do that over the phone but there are banks for example Citi bank and Capital One that you just need to have the fullz as well as a phone spoofer Here is why:

1) when you get fullz you should get spooftel or something similar to spoof the owners number to call the bank, that way the bank will recognize the number and you will be asked only to input last 4 of SSN and DOB maybe.
2) while in the menu after verification you ask the machine to dictate the last 10-20 transactions made using the card and write them down.
3) When you later call the bank again to change information you will be asked for the transactions to coraborate it's really you.

In some cases the bank might even ask you credit related questions like Mortgage and even Vehicle ownership, You can avoid being ass fucked by having that information before hand doing a credit check and background check which can be easily carded.

I know how to do that too but I'm not giving out 100% of my information for free lol.

Good luck!