Verizon, att, sprint

Chinod

Rep
Threads
Who knows how to get they order shipped?

lomotey526

Rep
Threads
There are many ways to order with these phone carriers. One could complete an order by initiating a new account or using an existing account.

NEW ACCOUNTS ---- let's assume you have opened up a new Sprint account, added necessary accessories to cart, checked out and order are confirmed. What happens next is, you need to do a vivid background search on the person's info used to place the order because Sprint is gonna ask to call to confirm some info. After you've got everything correct, after placing the call, the order will be ship in an hour. I have had many new account sprint shipments in the past, presently, I'm more into buying with existing accounts our next point.

EXISTING ACCOUNT ---- I'm sure you are familiar with the term existing account, it is relatively simple. I use social engineering skills to manipulate an account holder (from any of these phone carriers, Verizon, Sprint, At&t) into sharing their information. Yeah, there are many ways to make people do things for you by pretending to be something you are not. It works for me, and the first time I had success with this type of phone carding, I made $10,000. By manipulating your victims to share information. Literally, you have conquered the first wall, you can easily manipulate them to ship as well.

I hope you find this approach helpful. Give it a like sometimes! ✌

Omg Bhoss

Rep
Threads
I need a cracked accounts for shopping

RAD

Rep
Threads
There are many ways to order with these phone carriers. One could complete an order by initiating a new account or using an existing account.

NEW ACCOUNTS ---- let's assume you have opened up a new Sprint account, added necessary accessories to cart, checked out and order are confirmed. What happens next is, you need to do a vivid background search on the person's info used to place the order because Sprint is gonna ask to call to confirm some info. After you've got everything correct, after placing the call, the order will be ship in an hour. I have had many new account sprint shipments in the past, presently, I'm more into buying with existing accounts our next point.

EXISTING ACCOUNT ---- I'm sure you are familiar with the term existing account, it is relatively simple. I use social engineering skills to manipulate an account holder (from any of these phone carriers, Verizon, Sprint, At&t) into sharing their information. Yeah, there are many ways to make people do things for you by pretending to be something you are not. It works for me, and the first time I had success with this type of phone carding, I made $10,000. By manipulating your victims to share information. Literally, you have conquered the first wall, you can easily manipulate them to ship as well.

I hope you find this approach helpful. Give it a like sometimes! ✌
From your experience on new accounts has any carrier requested you to email a picture of your ID, and a Bill? Also, how do you do it with your drop location?