virtual carding course - Ginseng, thoughts?

JZ3aqHmNWYND8

Rep
Threads
Looking for a good guide and came across ginseng's old guides on dread.
really good info.
He has a new guide out and spoke with him and seems legit.
Anyone else had any dealings with him, what's his course like? is he legit?
like to speak with someone who has purchased his essential virtual carding course so i know what i'd be getting into.
Thanks guys!

miragetanks

Rep
Threads
Based on my observation, he's a legit dude. The price of his course is debatable, but he will teach you to make business fullz and business bankdrops. However, based on some people who's enrolled to his carding class you will need to invest another 200 - 300 USD for your resource (cards, drops, web hosting, etc) and you probably won't profit from his method instantly, because his method relied on aging the setup by being a legit business first. It's up to you to decide.

JZ3aqHmNWYND8

Rep
Threads
Based on my observation, he's a legit dude. The price of his course is debatable, but he will teach you to make business fullz and business bankdrops. However, based on some people who's enrolled to his carding class you will need to invest another 200 - 300 USD for your resource (cards, drops, web hosting, etc) and you probably won't profit from his method instantly, because his method relied on aging the setup by being a legit business first. It's up to you to decide.
thanks i decided to purchase his new course on your recommendation.
enjoying it so far and looking to implement very shortly.

Ocean12

Rep
Threads
thanks i decided to purchase his new course on your recommendation.
enjoying it so far and looking to implement very shortly.
Any luck please telegram me @moneymaker1990 I’ve been obsessing over this stuff my luck has been mixed

Seer90

Rep
Threads
? help me