Rep
Threads
  • Cclearner
  • Mac Address Changer
  • Socks (911) Recommended
  • Credit Card (cc Fullz recommended)
  • Drop
  • Amazon Website
First Step: is to clean your computer with the installed ccleaner before you open the MAC Address changer and change all MAC Address.

After implementing the address change, clean your computer again with ccleaner before connecting your socks.

Next step is to check whoer.net to know if you are connected to the right place. Make sure it’s connected to the cc owners address.

Creating an Account on Amazon!

Once you have your tools set up, the next step is to create an account on the Amazon website. Note that you will have to make the account with the new email you have created and all the account information should match that of the cc owner.

Once your account is created, do not rush to place orders. Browser through different items and cart some with low prices.

After carting the items, leave your account logged in and close your laptop. Wait for a while before you open the laptop and logout your account.

Finally, login after some hours with all your tools connected as usual. Go cart and proceed to checkout with the items on your cart.

For the first order, I advise that you keep it low. You can do less than $100 so that it will not trigger cc verification.

If your first order goes through, you will be able to card higher items subsequently.

Note: In the shipping address, you will have to enter your own address or your drop while you add the cc address in the billing address.

You will be able to choose cc payment option from the payment page of the website.

Warming!

Enter every details directly on the space provided, do not do copy and paste and it may trigger some verification if detected.

If you have followed the tutorial carefully, you will be able to card Amazon successfully.

51425eden

Rep
Threads
thanks was looking for 2020 method god speed comrade

51425eden

Rep
Threads
one question. could i use an amazon locker instead of drop addres?

zangaman

Rep
Threads
can a minilaptop be used for carding.

electrolime

Rep
Threads
You mean it won't in 2020? That's what you are trying to say?
Amazon is almost impossible to card now, I've tried 50 times in the last month and was successful twice. I am buying e-codes, but with other merchandise shipped to the billing address also. Even with the first order being only items shipped to the address, I'm getting flagged almost every time. Amazon is just crazy now, they want super established accounts before they send out e-codes. Don't waste your time and money like I have.