Walmart carding question

BigGuwap420

Rep
Threads
I see this rapper selfmade kash always talking about Walmart scams and he’s very open with carding and what he’s doing somehow but can someone explain this Walmart money center scam he is doing to get money

donny777

Rep
Threads
I see this rapper selfmade kash always talking about Walmart scams and he’s very open with carding and what he’s doing somehow but can someone explain this Walmart money center scam he is doing to get money
Bro have u found out anything I'm learning brah that's wat made me get on it is selfmade kash

Kacz1

Rep
Threads
Lol facts I got the sauce y’all hit me up he selling it on Instagram I got the method for his money center carding

ship_it

Rep
Threads
First you have to get a Secure VPN or Sock to Match your State

Get your Drop name and zipcode Ready.
Now buy same state or Zipcode Cc
create a email with the cc holder name.
Go to Bestbuy.com
Browse on the page like 5 (five) minutes before picking item you want to card.
Always make sure you check store. Put your zipcode to search for a near by store to pickup your order
Add Item to Cart and proceed to Checkout.
Continue as Guest.
Now they will ask if you will pick the item yourself. Always remember to choose Alternative Pickup person.
Put drop name, email and phone number of the card there. But make sure you edit the last 2 Digit.
Now Proceed to Payment Method.
Make sure you fill the blank with all Card details. Everything should be in Card Information.

CC
EXP
CVV
Name
Address
City
State
Zipcode
Phone Number
Email; should be the new email you created.

After you get Confirmation wait 5mins. If you don't see Order Canceled or problem with your payment then you good 100%.
If you see Preparing your Order then sit back and relax. It takes 45mins for order to be ready for pickup.

NOTE: Don't check order history after you get Order Successfully. Your Order will be Canceled.

GOODLUCK. PM if you want to see Proof of my Orders.

xxxtentacion666

Rep
Threads

Go to Bestbuy.com
Always make sure you check store. Put your zipcode to search for a near by store to pickup your order
Continue as Guest.
Now they will ask if you will pick the item yourself. Always remember to choose Alternative Pickup person.
Put drop name, email and phone number of the card there. But make sure you edit the last 2 Digit.
Make sure you fill the blank with all Card details. Everything should be in Card Information.

CC
EXP
CVV
Name
Address
City
State
Zipcode
Phone Number

After you get Confirmation wait 5mins. If you don't see Order Canceled or problem with your payment then you good 100%.
If you see Preparing your Order then sit back and relax. It takes 45mins for order to be ready for pickup.

NOTE: Don't check order history after you get Order Successfully. Your Order will be Canceled.

This same process works for other stores ?

Suzanne clarke

Rep
Threads

Go to Bestbuy.com
Continue as Guest.

CC
EXP
CVV
Name
Address
City
State
Zipcode
Phone Number

nice one bro