Walmart Method Aug 6th 2020

Jaydawg4kkk

Rep
Threads
This is my own custom method @Jaydawg4kkk
1.Clear cookies with cc cleaner (I use my iPhone for this method it's honestly jus my lucky charm fr)
2.Search Walmart on google press first link you see
3.Search for the item you want (Under 700$ or it triggers manual verification I stay in the 400-500 range) Then Add to cart
4.ok now before u go any further! go create an email with the cc holders name on yahoo
5.go back to Walmart website and press checkout you should see a "continue as a guest" button if not shiiit u did sum wrong
6.once you continue as a guest you should see the "this is a gift" button, press that and continue with checkout
7.for delivery/pickup option I do delivery (Walmart doesn't charge the card until your item ships and once it ships there is no canceling you can literally burn the card after
YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL THE ITEM IS SHIPPED AS IN WALMART SENT IT TO A CARRIER TO BE SENT TO UR HOUSE/DROP I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH IF YOU BURN CARD BEFORE IT SHIPS IT won't GO THROUGH) but if you chose pickup go pick it up when its ready be sure to change the pickup person
8.for delivery address put ur address/drop (if its a gift it cancels out the AVS Verification) put the name for the delivery address as the cc holders the last name do what you want for the first name
9. This part is important for gift message put something that sound legit and atleast 100-150 characters
10.now for payment method use cc fullz and you have to make sure all info thats on the card phone number/address zip and all that is CORRECT AND UP TO DATE!! Walmart don't play bout that they will cancel your order seconds later if u fuck up
11.Once you finish puttin all info in needed to make the purchase its gonna ask you at the bottom to put in an password (They create an account for you so you can track order)
12.put your order through it should freeze for a second then load a "Thank you" message or some shit like that
13.go to the email you created and you should see a "thank you for your order" email if it goes past 7 hours without cancel everything is good if it cancels the card isnt dead yet you probably made a mistake with your info go into customer support chat and make something up jus basically tell them your purchase got decline and you jus called the bank and they said there was an error but u should be good and ask "
Can I try again" they'll tell u the reason it got declined then to wait 40 mins while they take the security hold off ur account this is ur last chance double check all info make sure everything is good and put order through again.
14. you should see another thank you email this time if you put the wrong info in again it will cancel right away but if you dont see a cancel email you all good bro dont keep tracking order wait like 12 hours (end of method)
15.Now i know probably the most valid bin for hitting Walmart atleast 95% success rate when you use this bin works everytime for me im not gonna post it here cuz ik the noobs are gonna burn it!! so pm me here dont waste my time if your not looking to either buy a card or the bin dnt hit me up but good luck i hope this helps
16.Last thing i feel like the dumbasses are gonna feel the need for me to put this use socks or something that match cc holder state or city (city for better success rate) and get cc from the same state as u so you can just go to a local mcdonalds or somewhere wit free wifi and card from there.

Ah30219

Rep
Threads
Where do you get your cc’s can you drop your telegram?