We need the MENTOR/PARTNER to help us grow partnership

MadSquirell

Rep
Threads
Hello guys

Me and my friend looking for some partner in online carding. We burned 10 CC’s without any results. We don’t want to lose our money without any profits.

So. We have money to buy cc’s, RDP’s. etc.
But we are searching for someone with some experience in Online Carding.

We anticipate buying Cryptos From CC’s we have multiple ID’s and other stuff to pass the verification shit on websites.

Our offer is 40% to You and 60% to us. We have time and i think money to start.

sonofdaemon

Rep
Threads
Hi bro If you need a cashier to help you pull out cash without a trace I am the right guy I work on percentage and I can pull out cash with my contact any where in the world. Yes I can just make sure cc is valid I will check the balance and cash out. If you have the ATM pin it is easier I will need only card number and the pin. If you are ready write me and let do business

MadSquirell

Rep
Threads
Hi bro If you need a cashier to help you pull out cash without a trace I am the right guy I work on percentage and I can pull out cash with my contact any where in the world. Yes I can just make sure cc is valid I will check the balance and cash out. If you have the ATM pin it is easier I will need only card number and the pin. If you are ready write me and let do business
Hi sonofdaemon, thanks for your reply!

Can we get any contact info to you?

sonofdaemon

Rep
Threads
yes you can. I posted my account but I think system block it. write me on sakergroup arobase protonmail point com and we can deal anonymously