Kanoo

Rep
Threads
I've got a pic of there identity, can see all the details ect

Night_Owl1

Rep
Threads
I've got a pic of there identity, can see all the details ect
Identity fraud. Take their information (Like information from their Passport drivers License etc), and use it to get a ID (a fake id from a seller on black market etc) and have them create these ID's for you. You can probably use these ID's to create false bank accounts, gain access to credit cards (to max out all in that person's name) but you need proof of address. (There are ultity bill templates and I'm sure if you ask the right person they can make these for you). You can easily gain money from it, that is if you know what to do and to not be stupid about what you are doing and what you purchase.

Zsasz

Rep
Threads
Identity fraud. Take their information (Like information from their Passport drivers License etc), and use it to get a ID (a fake id from a seller on black market etc) and have them create these ID's for you. You can probably use these ID's to create false bank accounts, gain access to credit cards (to max out all in that person's name) but you need proof of address. (There are ultity bill templates and I'm sure if you ask the right person they can make these for you). You can easily gain money from it, that is if you know what to do and to not be stupid about what you are doing and what you purchase.
U need a selfie with the ID or Video ident for most of this tho. honestly i would just sell it. people always buy this

Kanoo

Rep
Threads
Where could I sell

Night_Owl1

Rep
Threads
U need a selfie with the ID or Video ident for most of this tho. honestly i would just sell it. people always buy this
Yes very true. Selfie with the ID (hell maybe even both of them) would work better for something like this. You can also use there information to get accounts verified (online, etc). Maybe. But yeah sell it if you can.

Zsasz

Rep
Threads
Where could I sell
I dont know honestly. in my country the fraud scene is way bigger, you always find someone there. but i dont think you will be able to navigate through the website, lol

captain gr33n

Rep
Threads
Can create carding setups with them..and from there origin country there are some two or three setups that can be used against them..esp if they are both in pic form and if they belong to the same person the better..pm