What Carders Need to Be like a King from Nothing

mekmung

Rep
Threads
To be a good carders u guys need to know where to find a good source a public Cc and Private that fresh by daily before to get carding.. I suggest u guys find on forum like this or MIRC. That is the most u need badly.. Got a source then u got a lot of choice.. Here is list what u need to carding succesfully nowadays..

1- Vpn
2- A dozen of shipping forwarding address like comgateway for example
3- Usa Phone number about 2 dozen ( i used so long google usa phone number which u may received sms.. (to get this u must 1st card skype US number lol)
4- U must knew how to find easy and instant deduction websites.. figure out urself.. i never ask sumone sites.. all i do is keep try a new sites everyday and my past experience i make about 30 orders which pass per daily atleast then i will remark and see which is shipping then i keep try which sites is cancel till i succeed.. most importantly u must keep experiment and that why source public cc is important to be pro carder unless u are good one by hack or get cc from dork or wat ever lol..
5- Make sure time and date in ur PC is sncyronised with IP u connect.. u can check it at whoer.net.. <<- this is not small matter dude.. this ia why a lot purchased get detect fraud or cancel... trust me..
6- Always clear cookies in ur PC.. and Please don forget to disabled all browser plugins ok also disabled web rtc..

That is not the tips but a method guys.. ok daa... happy carding ok.. peace :")

Irfanb24

Rep
Threads
Please help me learn to hack cc to buy a laptop :(

mekmung

Rep
Threads
Soon lol.. for now i on9 use phone.. u will get by just do by your own if u study all my post after this and coming soon...later my pc will done upgrading then u will get a lot valid and fresh method cause this is forum i decide to share my knowledge from what i have succeed and guranteed my method is not copy paste dude.. all in my head.. just waiting a rite time to let it out and the result is fresh method is.. :')

Irfanb24

Rep
Threads
Waiting for the latest update, Can I request an email? Who knows we can do business, Im from indonesia, u?

Irfanb24

Rep
Threads
Astaga kira harus bhs english:D
Salam kenal yaa, Ada nomor whatsapp ?