What delivery address?

system1337

Rep
Threads
I would like to start carding, never done it in my life but the idea has popped up a few times over the years but never been worth the risk, I'm now at an all time low where I don't have much to lose so now is a perfect time for me and I have been doing my research now but I can't find what people use as their delivery address?
Surely I don't use my actual address, how do you guys receive the items you've carded?
Also if there is anybody out there that would like to take me under their wing or point me in the right direction of how to start then it would be appreciated.
(Not sure if it makes a difference but I'm in the UK)

Jaydawg4kkk

Rep
Threads
Bump please
First see if your website is Bill=Ship hopefully your not just going off the top of your head and actually have a method,if its bill=ship ship to cc holder house then call the business and tell them you sent it to the wrong address (make up a reason why) then either send it to a drop which cost $ or send it to your house, honestly bro the chances of feds bagging u is slim they not worried about ur lil ass scam fr

system1337

Rep
Threads
First see if your website is Bill=Ship hopefully your not just going off the top of your head and actually have a method,if its bill=ship ship to cc holder house then call the business and tell them you sent it to the wrong address (make up a reason why) then either send it to a drop which cost $ or send it to your house, honestly bro the chances of feds bagging u is slim they not worried about ur lil ass scam fr
I have 2 or 3 public methods I'm looking at but none of them mention that so how do I know if the store is bill=ship and also would they still fall for it if I'm having it delivered to a different country?