Jawat444

Rep
Threads
Can someone tell me what is BILL=SHIP?
Please I will be grateful

Napstercrew

Rep
Threads
Its an Address verification technique used by stores like Amazon in which they check the shipping address you provided against billing address on the card or checking account.
The only bypass or Walkaround i found in this case was to first buy a small item to using the same billing address as shipping then buy the desired product as a gift shipping to a different address but the address must have relationship with the name on the billing address so to pass that i use drops from usgobuy and simply change the mailbox name.

Good luck

Jawat444

Rep
Threads
Its an Address verification technique used by stores like Amazon in which they check the shipping address you provided against billing address on the card or checking account.
The only bypass or Walkaround i found in this case was to first buy a small item to using the same billing address as shipping then buy the desired product as a gift shipping to a different address but the address must have relationship with the name on the billing address so to pass that i use drops from usgobuy and simply change the mailbox name.

Good luck
What should I use as the billing address?

Napstercrew

Rep
Threads
The address on the Card or Bank account is the billing address