What is this? something that everyone should know.

notoriouslucifer

Rep
Threads
Whats the name of the terminology behind buying a bank account, that comes with credit card? not cloned cards, fresh or aged, for buyers use?

Halfamazing

Rep
Threads
Bank drop? Why do you need to know that I've only ever seen 2 one was$200 and the other $305 but the $305 came with a debit card

quiettime

Rep
Threads
I new to this, but is it bad to sell someone your bank account even if there's little to no money in it? Or are they just using it as a transfer point and you cant be held responsible for it once money gets deposited from a stollen card and then quickly withdrawn by someone other than yourself of course?

punk8080

Rep
Threads
get off the dope and make some money man....get your own drop and don't sell your personal info

quiettime

Rep
Threads
Like I said I'm new to this (about a week) and someone approached me about getting my login info to one of my checking/bank accounts which I really don't use and he knows there is only about $150 in there. He said it didn't matter and we could end up making a few thousands of dollars together. I'm not sure how or what method he could use to do that. Is he lying and just trying to scam me for $150 and then some more somehow and make me responsible for a possible several thousand dollar scam? Or, is it actually possible to do so which doesn't put any liability or suspicion of this multi thousand dollar bank dump on me? Any kind of method that anyone knows of which he is trying to do? Any useful help from anyone and/or explanation of what he's trying to do would be greatly appreciated. Other than suggesting on my dope just because I don't know the answer is because I'm a noob. I thought I would ask since I thought this is what foroms were made for. And to ask for help and advise from experienced carders who wouldn't mind helping noobs out there who do not know what sort of outcome I could be facing. Or, am I automatically supposed to know with no experience as you suggested? Did you know the answer to my question when you first got into this without anyone telling you?

kasham

Rep
Threads
Like I said I'm new to this (about a week) and someone approached me about getting my login info to one of my checking/bank accounts which I really don't use and he knows there is only about $150 in there. He said it didn't matter and we could end up making a few thousands of dollars together. I'm not sure how or what method he could use to do that. Is he lying and just trying to scam me for $150 and then some more somehow and make me responsible for a possible several thousand dollar scam? Or, is it actually possible to do so which doesn't put any liability or suspicion of this multi thousand dollar bank dump on me? Any kind of method that anyone knows of which he is trying to do? Any useful help from anyone and/or explanation of what he's trying to do would be greatly appreciated. Other than suggesting on my dope just because I don't know the answer is because I'm a noob. I thought I would ask since I thought this is what foroms were made for. And to ask for help and advise from experienced carders who wouldn't mind helping noobs out there who do not know what sort of outcome I could be facing. Or, am I automatically supposed to know with no experience as you suggested? Did you know the answer to my question when you first got into this without anyone telling you?
Guess he wants to use it as a bank drop. You may get the thousands as promised if the account doesn't get locked but when the chargeback comes knocking, you may end up with negatives and big bang on your credit score.

quiettime

Rep
Threads
Thank you for taking the time to explain it to me and thanks to you I know to stay away. Thanks Buddy!