What NOT to Card (Guide for NOOBs)

MKS_269

Rep
Threads
Sorry in advance if this is a REPOST BUT, I have NOT found any guide like this on the net; at least for FREE! I thought SOMEONE should share the type of things 1 should NEVER or NOT NEED to card! Your experience may vary BUT over my many years of carding, you will thank me later; I wish I had a guide like this 1 YEARS ago. It would have saved me MANY problems and MUCH MONEY! While some of these SHOULD be obvious, you never how many idiots there are out there:( Anyway here goes.

THINGS/STUFF or Whatever NEVER to Card (doing so WILL F--- U up 1 way or another):
ANY Utility service like gas/water/electric
Any SERVICE or SUBCRIPTION where you submit your REAL address or ID
Any Bill, FEE or FINE tied to law enforcement like a ticket, child support or court fine, etc.
ANY place which needs your COLLATRAL for payment like car repair or HIGHER ED School.

THINGS/STUFF/WHATEVER do NOT NEED to Card (can card BUT WASTE of GOOD CC):
MOST PRON (except if you want something HARD to FIND for FREE)
ANY Streaming Service or Software (ESPECIALLY NETFLIX or MOST VPNs)
ALMOST ALL PC Games (similar to pron above)

What to do INSTEAD for the above things is to card Gift Cards or STUFF you can EASILY and resell for cash. And for the streaming and games, google "WAREZ FORUM" and "CRACKING" with warez, you'll find many forums which offer MOST of what you are looking for FREE; INCLUDING THIS FORUM;)

Feel free to add your comments or questions below but plz do NOT PM me! GOOD LUCK;)