GOT IT ALL
HELP ME I HELP YOU
YOU SCAM THEN GET TO STEPPIN ELSEWHERE
WE KEEP IT GEE and 100% always

wrongmove

Rep
Threads
im probably the only one here thats gunna "keep it gee" with you,
alot will try to sell you a dream but there is no straight CC > BTC methods.. anynoe trying to sell is either selling a burnt method or something is fundamentally wrong with that method that the vendor chooses not to sell.
most methods you will have to purchase items (giftcards etc) in exchange for bitcoin, or you can scam clearnet users with cashapp,paypal,venmo etc, and then convert to bitcoin,
direct CC > BTC methods have mostly been burned. if you want a general cashout method i can give you a general idea of how i started..
simply card traffic to yourself and make money off add-revenue (must use 3rd party websites as the chargebacks wont affect your traffic destination )

thefatman

Rep
Threads
im probably the only one here thats gunna "keep it gee" with you,
alot will try to sell you a dream but there is no straight CC > BTC methods.. anynoe trying to sell is either selling a burnt method or something is fundamentally wrong with that method that the vendor chooses not to sell.
most methods you will have to purchase items (giftcards etc) in exchange for bitcoin, or you can scam clearnet users with cashapp,paypal,venmo etc, and then convert to bitcoin,
direct CC > BTC methods have mostly been burned. if you want a general cashout method i can give you a general idea of how i started..
simply card traffic to yourself and make money off add-revenue (must use 3rd party websites as the chargebacks wont affect your traffic destination )
Any good references to cardable traffic sites and what type of offers to promote? Or sites that pay in BTC?