Where and how to find a legit drop ?

Diavol

Rep
Threads
Pls answer, i'll be very greatfull

Deathmac

Rep
Threads
Pretty sure you mean an address drop or somewhere to ship your carded products. But something I think and myself do is open up a postal office box with a fake identity you can get with fake ID.

For Bank Accounts I HIGHLY suggest you sign up for CanadianHQ and message YOSHI STEAM. I got a couple bank account CREATION drops from him and I logged in just fine into the account. We had have trouble setting up a Canadian account for TD, but we decided to open up a TD USA Bank account instead. He does loads of other banks too, but I would highly suggest him. Decent price as well, and its on a legit market place. So contact him for bank account drops. He has good and fast responses, and answered a lot of my questions.

Please message me if you need any of these, or people's contact's I'll send their contact for free. And I have a private channel as well that could really help you out if your just starting carding, and it shows proof of other things I have done that I don't post about here to. Let me know. Hope that helped as well!
I want to join ur Chanel

thelangmore

Rep
Threads
Pretty sure you mean an address drop or somewhere to ship your carded products. But something I think and myself do is open up a postal office box with a fake identity you can get with fake ID.

For Bank Accounts I HIGHLY suggest you sign up for CanadianHQ and message YOSHI STEAM. I got a couple bank account CREATION drops from him and I logged in just fine into the account. We had have trouble setting up a Canadian account for TD, but we decided to open up a TD USA Bank account instead. He does loads of other banks too, but I would highly suggest him. Decent price as well, and its on a legit market place. So contact him for bank account drops. He has good and fast responses, and answered a lot of my questions.

Please message me if you need any of these, or people's contact's I'll send their contact for free. And I have a private channel as well that could really help you out if your just starting carding, and it shows proof of other things I have done that I don't post about here to. Let me know. Hope that helped as well!
Do you teach carding in your private channel for free or charge for it?

Mhsnyder

Rep
Threads
I have a drop location in the United States, in Georgia

Randomizersixx

Rep
Threads

hey im interested in contacting you privately i will follow you and can i get your Telegram if you have one? thank you in advance

BiGG-BAGG

Rep
Threads
Whats your telegram , wont let me PM you on here

Randomizersixx

Rep
Threads
Hey so its 50/50. Basically what I mean for this is there is LOTS of free stuff in the channel that I don't post on carding forum. I try to post as much content as I can as well, including all my proof's for what I do is also posted within the channel as well.
I am VERY interested in you channel and services drop me a pm with the info plz

sarayarocsx

Rep
Threads
Hey, please follow me and start a pm with me so I can give you channel link please. Thank you!
Hey same here, won’t let me pm you. Could you pm me? I would like to be added to your channel

canadabist1

Rep
Threads

Id like to have the channel link too