where do i sell dumps

disbtimbo

Rep
Threads
im a server at a restaurant and I have a msr i use to skim cards. I’m not into carding i’m just looking to sell the dumps but it’s hard for me to find people to buy because I only have dumps from texas because that’s where i work and most of the time they need a different state. DM on telegram if you know where I can sell dumps @disbtimbo

Carder4lyf

Rep
Threads
im a server at a restaurant and I have a msr i use to skim cards. I’m not into carding i’m just looking to sell the dumps but it’s hard for me to find people to buy because I only have dumps from texas because that’s where i work and most of the time they need a different state. DM on telegram if you know where I can sell dumps @disbtimbo
Instead of getting dumps.. Get ccv instead that's easier and faster to sell. You can also can also cash out yourself

disbtimbo

Rep
Threads
Instead of getting dumps.. Get ccv instead that's easier and faster to sell. You can also can also cash out yourself
i don’t know how to get ccv though, i’m a server at a restaurant i don’t do much carding i just wanna make extra money in the side from skimming.

GoGettaGotti

Rep
Threads
i don’t know how to get ccv though, i’m a server at a restaurant i don’t do much carding i just wanna make extra money in the side from skimming.
The ccv is the 3 digit number on back of card.

Obloccbandz

Rep
Threads
You can get physical cards shipped if you buy dumps bro. pm me

richrollie

Rep
Threads
what is your telegram