Shadow_People

Rep
Threads
Sam's Club eh? Hmmmmm how interesting

Was this the same site that burn your previous ccvs

541n7215

Rep
Threads
Fresh from the joint.. just maxed out an 11 year sentence, I need someone to show me the ropes and to get acclimated with all this new shit you'd have these days... Message me, let's talk.. we use to say Hack The Planet in the 90s.. Hackers4Hackers. We are the fuckin future... Your help will be appreciated

Elementor

Rep
Threads
Fresh from the joint.. just maxed out an 11 year sentence, I need someone to show me the ropes and to get acclimated with all this new shit you'd have these days... Message me, let's talk.. we use to say Hack The Planet in the 90s.. Hackers4Hackers. We are the fuckin future... Your help will be appreciated
Pm

Elementor

Rep
Threads
Pm
Hey, happy to hear of your success recently, any chance you should share the site name and method you used?

most interested in who you get your SOCKS5 from and which country CC you used, but a step by step would be ideal

if I manage to pull it off (I have an Amex CC atm) I will send you a little gift for helping a brother out
Pm your Telegram

thelangmore

Rep
Threads
After series of card burning, I finally Carded Google eGift Card 250$. The cc got burnt after though but it was delivered. I'm fucking happy rn. Payday has come???

Link to proof
I can't PM you even after I started to follow you.
Can you PM me?

Carder4lyf

Rep
Threads
Yeah y'all sure pm
If you want me to make a video of how I did it, you'd pay. But if it's just for the site, I got y'all. Pm if you know you got cc to try it. Don't just goan be trying dead cc on the site. They'd suspect fraud.
Wait, lemme just drop the site. Sam's club is the site.
Sams club doesnt sell e gift card you dumb fuck! Low life ... I tweaked your IP from your bum ass image you uploaded from your huwei device. Dumb ass nigerian!