Emvstudio co-op suggestion, interested

Rockiel

Rep
Threads
It didn't even occur to me to check the help section. I got it to download fully and have full access as far as I know...if anyone wants the software to.help.me.figure this out i don't mind sending off the software via email. I'll send it for $50. Cash app preferred.
Ok cool I’m glad you found the help section buddy. It took me a little bit to try the help section, I didn’t think the steps would be in there. They should have the help section for support and a tab for directions.

Kildin

Rep
Threads
So did you download X2 yet?
Does it launch and you can see the tabs at the top?
in the Help tab it has instructions on how to read, write, get ARQC, Generate. Did you view this part of the Help?
are you sure you bought a full version and not the Demo version, lots of scammers out there selling the Demo!
Most of Internet are fake. but what is true these x1 x2 all in one etc all fake it's not work anywhere

Kildin

Rep
Threads
Dont waste your time with those x1 x2 software. I agree with the @Endoe the Emvstudio looks most legit.

Rockiel

Rep
Threads
Dont waste your time with those x1 x2 software. I agree with the @Endoe the Emvstudio looks most legit.
The EMV Studio “Looks” the most legit? You’re going by “Looks” wow that’s very interesting hahaha

Smeeks22

Rep
Threads
I think this is a very good idea. Only problem is that, as you said, it’s so many scammers compared to legit people. I’m all in for this ‘cause I’ve been trying to find an EMV-software to an affordable price for some time. I could maybe chip in $500. We also need to get dumps somewhere and I’ve been having real trouble finding a legit guy with a skimmer placed in Norway (that’s where I live). Bought some dumps from France earlier, but they didn’t work. Probably due to bad software. Hit me up on PM if you wanna talk more. Or just discuss in the thread.

-Sir Edmund
can you tell me what software you are using since it didnt work?