Vital tools for 2020 Amazon carding!!

thelangmore

Rep
Threads
Amazon is almost impossible to card now, I've tried 50 times in the last month and was successful twice. I am buying e-codes, but with other merchandise shipped to the billing address also. Even with the first order being only items shipped to the address, I'm getting flagged almost every time. Amazon is just crazy now, they want super established accounts before they send out e-codes. Don't waste your time and money like I have.
Yes ecodes need some super establishment accounts and high security check ups. It's better to Target those ecode stores who only sell egiftcodes and no other products because you have a buy first time to get established and assuming all other things are not a flag they should have no reason to decline your order.

lucifer619

Rep
Threads
di
Amazon is almost impossible to card now, I've tried 50 times in the last month and was successful twice. I am buying e-codes, but with other merchandise shipped to the billing address also. Even with the first order being only items shipped to the address, I'm getting flagged almost every time. Amazon is just crazy now, they want super established accounts before they send out e-codes. Don't waste your time and money like I have.
d u try carding 2d sites bro,.,.????????? for gc