Trusted Western Union & Bank Transfers

HEARTBEAT07

Rep
Threads
I DID IT I FINALLY DID IT I COMPLETED MY DEAL WITH ALPHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I will save this money for CHRISTMAS because i cant travel to family cause of f*kin covid so I will atleast send them something THANK YOU AGAIN ALPHA ❤

Alpha

Rep
Threads
online and available, price for new clients: 300 for 2500 and 600 for 5000 , contact me only if you are btc ready, time wasters will be ignored, prices and amounts are no negotiable

skitz

Rep
Threads
What an easy deal! under 2 hours! Alpha helped me solve a small issue i was having with my btc wallet provider, I then sent him the $600 for $5000 as advertised 'first transfer promotion' and i got my mtcn and info in 15 minutes only. After getting the code i went and picked up my transfer, was lucky to find an open office at the weekend haha! but its now done! Thanks to the moon and back, i will be patient until you can help me again sir, i will pay some bills and leave enough for the next transfer, also if someone has a smart investment i can make let me know!! Alpha you have my wickr, let me know when I can purchase again. Peace!! :D