Trusted Western Union & Bank Transfers

Alpha

Rep
Threads
online and available, prices for new clients and first transfer only: 300 for 2500 and 600 for 5000, prices and amounts in usd, eur and gbp, non negotiable. time wasters do not contact me or you will be ignored and blocked, only people who is interested and ready must contact me, read the first post to know how to request a transfer

yerojan

Rep
Threads
which is safer the transfer in western union or a direct one to how much bank?

Alpha

Rep
Threads
Is it possible to get the bank transfer to a Revolut account?
yes 100% possible
which is safer the transfer in western union or a direct one to how much bank?
both are same, wu is money in minutes, in hand, while bank transfer is funds. the fastest one is wu
How long will this be available I’m looking for really long term
for long term, when you ready contact me
Working with uk banks ?
of course, its a worldwide service, will work for almost all countries, uk included

Alpha

Rep
Threads
online and available, to order a transfer pm me, prices for new clients are 300 for 2500 and 600 for 5000, wu and bank transfers. time wasters (btc not ready, asking for less) do not contact, im looking for long term clients

ghost080

Rep
Threads
Hello ooooh i am finally typing a reply here..

so.. heres the thing, I knew this site since late 2019. I have been coming a few times every month to see how things go.. but the past 6 months have been so exhausting due to coronavirus and that put me in a bad position, but now i am finally being in a better position in life i decided to take a few hundred from my savings account and purchase a transfer to make some quick cash asap.

Without further a do, as you may guess, the transfer was real! :D I don't know, i was stressing about about losing the money but I wasn't out of my mind - since i already watched this service and more people buy and post strong testimonials. I got paid out by alpha within minutes and everything is fine. i haven't reached out except a generous thank you message :)

Thank you again alpha ! i took a pic of the cash 💵