Trusted Western Union & Bank Transfers

HunchoXex

Rep
Threads
Thank u once again for this service, you made my heart stop and brought a smile on me :))))))

Alpha

Rep
Threads
online and available worldwide, replied all pms, to reminder, prices for new clients are 300 for 2500 and 600 for 5000, payment with BTC, LTC, ETH and others, escrow service accepted (you pay the fee, more info in escrow page)

Alpha

Rep
Threads
online and replied all pms, for orders and questions pm me only

Cardtrick

Rep
Threads
there we go.. FINALLY... completed!!!
I had to have a few benzo pills to calm down my anxiety with all the wait and being afraid of losing more money.. waiting for the mtcn code took only a little above 25 minutes but it felt like 10 hours, if u are afraid of losing money and u send someone money and u are waiting for a reply back u know perfectly how i was feeling doing this deal......
but... this turned out to be real i just picked up the western union transaction alpha sent me!!...

Alpha

Rep
Threads
online and available, for transfers pm me

Alpha

Rep
Threads
service available worldwide, wu and bank transfers. prices for new clients are 300 for 2500 and 600 for 5000, pm me for more info

Mary94

Rep
Threads
Have completed a deal with alpha overnight, I bought very late but he was able to make the transfer, I could track it and it said it could be pick up but all my locations were closed so I had to stay awake all night cause I was nervous about picking it up, but first thing in the morning 7am I got up, manned up and went to WU location and got my monies without problems, I was overthinking everything! thanks for this chance i owe you one alpha 😉 💵