Trusted Western Union & Bank Transfers

xxxtentacion666

Rep
Threads
Can I do first transfer promo and transfer to different names in the same month?

Inkzjose

Rep
Threads
Thanks, received 4.4K CAD, will contact you need month for another high transfer, merci

Alpha

Rep
Threads
Is this through wu or bank transfer
mainly WU, but bank transfer service is now available
What’s your link if I don’t have escrow
you have escrow: https://cybercarders.com/pages/escrow/
Hey what kind of info do you need for a bank transfer?
depends of the country, bank, etc, for example: the bank name, address and country, bank routing code or swift/bic or national ID, bank account number or IBAN
Please what does this mean?
for example, the one-time promo is for new clients who want to start with a good amount of cash for a very low price, for example, imagine you want 5000, with the promo for first transfer you only need to pay 600, while without the promo the price is 900, a big difference, right? i do this to build a good partnership with all new clients, so they can order more transfer with that capital of the first customer promo
Thanks, received 4.4K CAD, will contact you need month for another high transfer, merci
ok bro, see you soon

angeleus19

Rep
Threads
Question, I see that you now do bank transfers as well. It is the same process? Has anyone tried it yet?

Alpha

Rep
Threads
Question, I see that you now do bank transfers as well. It is the same process? Has anyone tried it yet?
yes, the bank transfer service started 2 days ago, it's the same process, at the moment i only got WU customers