Trusted Western Union & Bank Transfers

lilunknown

Rep
Threads
so can i use my real id for pickup or do you suggest using a fake one or mule?

Alpha

Rep
Threads
so can i use my real id for pickup or do you suggest using a fake one or mule?
you can use your ID without any problem, i said that many times, no risk, if you have a good fake iD you can use it too or a mule

Neo2205

Rep
Threads
hi Alpha , do you always work ? im have two partners with me and will do this many times with the rules ( one name per month ) and even we gonna travel from country to country , we really appreciate your service and we WISH this service is all good anytime and without any circumstances . we believe in you and in your service .
with so much love !

bluhellion

Rep
Threads
If something happens bad, could transfer be tracked back to me for WU if i use my own ID?

Alpha

Rep
Threads
Hey Alpha brother

What a top bloke
When will promotion end ?
I get my tax back soon and wanted 5000 first time try with you
hey bro, the promotion will never end, is only and for new clients, so you can opt for it, 600 for 5.000 is the best choice to be honest
How do we get started
sent a pm
hi Alpha , do you always work ? im have two partners with me and will do this many times with the rules ( one name per month ) and even we gonna travel from country to country , we really appreciate your service and we WISH this service is all good anytime and without any circumstances . we believe in you and in your service .
with so much love !
i always work bro until this works, money never sleep you know, i need a lot of clients, only honest and serious people, you and your partners are 1000% welcome
If something happens bad, could transfer be tracked back to me for WU if i use my own ID?
nothing will happen you can trust on me on that because im doing this since since more than a year and none of my customers or me got a problem, as i dont use credit cards to make the transfers the safety level is high