Trusted Western Union & Bank Transfers

xkingmo

Rep
Threads
Took nearly 1 hour, but in the end I got the transfer which is all that matters! I was scared and not patient but this is now all behind me, thank you for the money in the transfer it will be put in good cause, until next time dear friend, greetz

Alpha

Rep
Threads
online and available, pm me to order a transfer, time wasters don't waste my time, contact only if interested and payment ready

Alpha

Rep
Threads
online and available, wu and bank transfers, prices for new clients first transfer are 300 for 2500 and 600 for 5000, non negotiable prices and amounts, contact me via pm, only if you're interested and payment ready, time wasters will be ignored and blocked, escrow service accepted, fee on you, calculate the fee in escrow page

imgood

Rep
Threads
you are awesome sir, you don't know but this cash I earned with your service I can help my mother to pay his treatment and there will be money left over for other receipts, please keep your service available for more transfers I will need for sure next month, take care and god bless you

2TallofaMan

Rep
Threads
took me a while to order a transfer from you but finally I did it and I don't regret it at all, hands down the best service onsite, rep & vouch + recommended

Alpha

Rep
Threads
online and available for transfers, time wasters contacting for free money, discounts or other shit will be ignored and blocked, no kids, no games, only real business, prices for new clients first transfer only:

300 for 2500
600 for 5000