Trusted Western Union & Bank Transfers

Alpha

Rep
Threads
online and available, pm me to order a transfer and for questions, doing wu and bank transfers (cashapp too via account and routing) prices for new clients first transfer only are 300 for 2500 and 600 for 5000, one transfer per month to the same person of bank account, payment with bitcoin, contact only if you're interested and have btc ready

DeadEyex

Rep
Threads
online and available, pm me to order a transfer and for questions, doing wu and bank transfers (cashapp too via account and routing) prices for new clients first transfer only are 300 for 2500 and 600 for 5000, one transfer per month to the same person of bank account, payment with bitcoin, contact only if you're interested and have btc ready
you mentioned "payment with bitcoin", do you still accept litecoin as payment? because due low fees will be better i think

Alpha

Rep
Threads
you mentioned "payment with bitcoin", do you still accept litecoin as payment? because fees will be better i think
yes i accept litecoin, i also accept ethereum, bitcoin cash, monero and other cryptos

Alpha

Rep
Threads
online and available, pm me to order a transfer, i never contact first, you must pm me. the service works for all countries so no need to ask if will work or not in your country or bank, if you need to ask then pm me as i reply fast there

Pacctalk865

Rep
Threads
online and available, pm me to order a transfer, i never contact first, you must pm me. the service works for all countries so no need to ask if will work or not in your country or bank, if you need to ask then pm me as i reply fast there
How can I pm u